Pages

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Theoretically I can drive...

So the past few days have been fun and as you may be able to tell from the title, I had my driving theory test this morning...and passed! To be honest I would have been embarrassed to have failed! If you've ever seen the questions that are on the theory test you'll understand...my Dad was testing me last night and had to ask if these were actually the questions they used as the answers are so obvious! Anyhow, now that that's done I've just got to pass the practical test...of course it might help if I'd actually had more than 4 lessons and was going to be allowed to drive before mid-October!
Other things I've done over the past few days: Tuesday night Caz and I went to see the Inbetweeners movie (good for something that's come form a tv programme but not exactly a great movie!), yesterday morning I had a doctors appt and stuff started to get sorted and today after my theory test I met up with Hannah and Ellen for coffee in Guildford after which we went searching for Steph's 18th birthday present.
I've also been starting to write a presentation for the first assembly of term (and first assembly in the new building) that Poppy and I have to deliver, attempting to plan my sixth form essay (on the truly fascinating topic of placebos) and not even starting my BMAT essays...fab! I have however made progress with uni decisions as I have now entered in my 2nd, 3rd and 4th choices to UCAS (Birmingham, Southampton and Bristol respectively)...now I just have to decided between Oxford and Cambridge for spot No.1!

No comments:

Post a Comment