Pages

Saturday, 3 September 2011

Work, work, work

Over the last few days I've managed to get a couple of things done! Impressive, I know! Yesterday I had my ECG and blood test at the doctors. They had to get the special nurse to do my blood test as my veins are so small and afterwards, as we were waiting at reception for a letter, I suddenly started feeling very sick and faint and had to get carried into a doctors room for a lie down by the nice young male doctor ;) I was soon feeling better and my dramatics had meant that Mum got the letter signed much quicker than would have happened otherwise!
At home, I've been working on my Sixth Form Essay (actually managing to gather some information and find some good points!) and also have written a first draft of the presentation Poppy and I have to give in assembly (although I have not heard back from the teacher who was supposed to be helping us yet and the headmistress wants a copy on Monday...) I have also made a lot of progress on my Peter Rabbit cross stitch (all the actual cross stitching is now done, I'm just detailing with backstitch) and got very easily distracted by the internet!
I have recently realised how close school is and how much I have left to do so I've been trying to focus on doing everything I need to e.g. Sixth Form Essay, BMAT essays, presentations about Anniversary Halls, getting stuff ready. As you can tell I'm slightly unprepared! I luckily have some fun stuff coming up too (Steph's 18th tomorrow and going to Cambridge on Monday) so hopefully it won't ALL be work...just the majority...

No comments:

Post a Comment