Pages

Wednesday, 9 May 2012

ZZZZZZZZZ

So I'm back at school after the nice 3 day weekend and let me just say, I need another one! Work is so intense at the moment because we are trying to cram all the last bits in and revise and work on exam technique. By the end of the day I'm truly knackered and I know I still have to work for most of the evening! I may not be doing much physical activity but boy am I whacked!

I had a guitar lesson yesterday lunchtime which was the first time I'd played in a while thanks to my hectic schedule and I had a great time. There's something about that instrument that just relaxes me and makes me smile. It would be a dream to ever be a tenth of the player that my teacher is, he's insanely good. I am hopefully going to carry on lessons with him during my gap year and then find a teacher wherever I end up at uni. I never want to stop playing!

This morning my friend Steph and I got up at 6:45 (may not sound that early but as boarders we are used to getting up at 8:20!) and went to boarders' swimming. It was the first time I'd properly swum in ages-I don't count the kind of swimming I do on holiday, that's more splashing/floating around- and the place I felt it most was....my forearms! A bit random but they do say that swimming tones every muscle in your body so I guess they have just been underworked recently.

Tonight we have our last ever chapel choir which will be very sad :( I love chapel choir because it's such a small, select group and boarders' chapel is such a nice environment to sing in. Hopefully we'll have a good last piece!

I have been quite busy recently redoing practical tasks for my science subjects. I just had a Chemistry evaluative paper which I think went ok and after school I have a Physics qualitative paper. I find it so hard to motivate myself for these, it doesn't feel like it's part of my exams which it definitely is! Ah well, fingers crossed they have all gone ok. I know that the Chemistry one I resat last week didn't improve my mark at all which is a bit of a bummer but I knew that it hadn't gone well...what can you do.

That's about all I'm going to ramble on about for now! Do check out my Youtube channel at www.youtube.com/lilmisslollyboo to see some videos I've been doing. I am very open to video suggestions/requests so if there's anything you want to see me do or hear me talk about, let me know!

Lolly xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You will make us banana bread when you visit during gap year, yes? Did I see mention of Dance Moms on your YouTube channel? Ask me about that! Inside scoop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely :) And I LOVE Dance Moms! Is the studio close to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nia goes to school with the kids. Holly used to be the head of lower school and went to the same college as me! We know the family well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that's so cool! Nia's one of my favourites although I think they're all amazing!

    ReplyDelete