Sharon Fruit and Banana Oat Crumble
150g Rolled Oats
75g Wholemeal Flour
1-2 teaspoons Cinnamon
50mls Light Sunflower Oil
25g Golden Caster Sugar
4 Sharon Fruit, cut into small chunks
3 Ripe Bananas, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Grease a 9-inch, deep baking dish. Layer half the Sharon Fruit in the dish. Layer all of the banana slices on this and then top with the remaining Sharon Fruit.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon and flour. Mix the sunflower oil and milk and gradually add to the dry ingredients, mixing them together. The mixture should be moist and gently clump together.
- Layer the mixture on top on the fruit, spreading it evenly before sprinkling the caster sugar over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the crumble topping is golden brown.