Pages

Monday, 30 July 2012

Arty Farty

Serious blog neglect has occurred. To be fair I have been on Guide camp for the past week with no internet but I will admit, I did mean to do a post about my holiday in Devon before I left...and I didn't...oops.

So I went to The Manor House Hotel in Okehampton, Devon with my mum, sister, Grandma and Grandad. Mum was already down in Devon and Gma and Gdad were driving down so Cari and I got up early on the Sunday (yes this was the day straight after Guilfest!) and caught trains from Woking to Exeter to Okehampton. Predictably, I slept most of the way!

We stayed from Sunday to Friday. The Manor House Hotel is a sports and crafts hotel and is amazing fun! Here are some things I got up to:
Holding an owl in falconry

Pottery transfers

Bisque painting (recognise the car?)
Woodwork
Candle making- the one on the right was made from a pre-made white candle, the one on the left was started from scratch with just the wick


Rifle shooting



No comments:

Post a Comment