Pages

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Long time no blog


Canada and the moot was crazy; hectic, bewildering, exciting, fantastic, challenging fun. I met some amazing people, tried and learnt loads of new things, struggled a bit and laughed a lot. Since I've been back life has been a struggle but I'm soldiering on and trying to keep a positive outlook! 

For the past two days I've been up in Cambridge with the sister, helping at the fresher's fair and spending some quality sister time. Last night we and some of her friends spent a brilliant evening being crafty and autumnal, decorating pumpkins! It was great fun and some very different pumpkins were produced. Some were pretty, some (aka mine) were funny, some were painted, some had sequins, some were covered with leaves but all were awesome! I had seen an idea on Pinterest a little while ago of painting a pumpkin to look like a minion from Despicable Me and couldn't resist!
Here's my finished product. He's called Ivan:
This was my sister's:
And here are all the finished products:
Great fun and highly recommended. I have decided to make it my mission for the year to do as many crafty things as possible (in case you didn't know Birmingham very kindly agreed to defer my place for a year to allow me time to recover). So it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment